Discovery and Control Across Your Network
The deluge of devices connecting to the network enables remote access vital to the digital age. But it’s also expanding your attack surface beyond what your team can see or control. All it takes is one compromised device to put your entire network and organizationat risk.
From printers and IoT devices to virtual machines and containers in the cloud, modern business technologies bring a level of risk, and your team needs visibility to protect and control them. Sirius Security helps you regain control by putting the right strategies, architecture and solutions in place so that you can contain any device-based threat.
Sirius Security can help you select, implement and optimize the right solution for device discovery without hardware or network changes so that you can autonomously protect your compute infrastructure from compromised devices.
Sirius Security professional services for network control help you:
Network Device Discovery
Ransomware Protection and
Recovery at the Point of Risk
Protect Cloud Workloads
Sirius and SentinelOne
Sirius Security partners with SentinelOne to help clients consolidate management and security for endpoints. The SentinelOne Singularity Platform unifies endpoint protection (EPP), endpoint detection and response (EDR), Internet of Things (IoT) control and cloud workload protection into a single-agent and platform architecture.
Sirius Security and SentinelOne help you to resolve threats in real time at the site of risk—the computing and cloud edge.
- Provide live asset inventory and control over known and unknown devices.
- Investigate devices and device activity—and isolate threats and revert pre-attack shadow volumes with one click.
- Identify gaps in deployment coverage and close them at scale.
- Provide protection for multicloud infrastructure, mobile devices, applications, VMs and containers with enterprise-grade EDR.
- Allow easy, automatic deployment with one agent per worker node.
- Maintain more endpoint control and capabilities with a single agent.