Visibility and Automation for Data-Driven Security
Modern IT environments blend and blur the lines between on-prem and cloud. Applications, users and data move easily between these environments. But when it comes to security, bridging the two can come with challenges.
A data-driven, automated, zero-trust approach helps you aggregate data from multiple security solutions automatically, giving you visibility into your environment across on-prem and multicloud. This not only allows for faster response to threats, it also helps alleviate undue pressure on your security team.
Sirius Security offers professional services, leading security solutions and managed security services to help you optimize, monitor and protect the data generated by your security systems:
Edge Article on Visibility (Coming Soon)
Transform Your Security Team
Lower Ransomware Risk and Advance
Your Security Posture
End-to-End Multicloud Visibility
Sirius Security Expertise as a Service
Sirius and Splunk Partnership Overview
Sirius Security partners with Splunk to help you take a data-first approach to security that builds toward zero-trust maturity, harnesses the power of the cloud and uses automation to optimize team resources. Splunk gives you an in-depth view into your hybrid and multicloud workloads in one location and leverages data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning to help your team detect and respond to threats atmachine speed.
Sirius Security is an Elite-level Splunk partner with over 150 specialized Splunk certifications. Sirius helps you leverageSplunk to:
- Gain real-time risk visibility across on-prem, cloud and edge through dynamic dashboards.
- Force multiply your security resources using automation and orchestration.
- Reduce alert fatigue by separating the signal from the noise with risk-based alerting.
- Integrate and automate signals from other security sources for deeper threat insight.
- Achieve faster compliance and threat research with simplified, long-term historical analysis.