Title: Race to the finish line with a smarter BI
Date: Thursday, August 16
Time: 1:00 p.m. CT
Duration: 60 minutes
This presentation will begin on Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time. Audience members may arrive 15 minutes in advance of this time.
You must attend the webinar in order to be eligible for the toolkit. The toolkits will be mailed after August 16 to client attendees.
To get ahead in today’s analytics-driven world, it’s important for organizations to have a solid business intelligence platform to help them make decisions and plan for a prosperous future.
Sirius is hosting a live webinar to help clients understand the benefits of the latest release of IBM Cognos Analytics and how to marry it with advanced development techniques to drive user adoptability and business outcomes.
• Why Gartner says that data and analytics are at the center of every competitive business
• The path to smarter BI through advanced data preparation and data wrangling techniques
• Define what self-service means to your organization
• How to easily create advanced visualizations and dashboards using Cognos Analytics
• The latest and greatest with Cognos Analytics on the cloud